Your Trusted Office Moving Company
There are lots of great reasons to relocate your business. Perhaps you started with a small office space and need to expand, or maybe you’ve decided to move to a more central location. Whatever the reason for your business’ relocation, moving an office can pose lots of challenges. For most business owners, the most important part of moving is ensuring minimal downtime. We understand that maintaining a functional business is crucial to your bottom line. At Apple Moving, our goal is to relieve you of the burden of moving day, so you can focus on running the business and keeping your customers happy.
Commercial Moving Services
We offer the following services to make relocating your business straightforward and efficient:
- Moving Office Equipment: From electronics, computers, and other IT equipment to exam tables, filing cabinets, and more, your equipment is likely one of your company’s largest investments. As veteran office equipment movers, our team has the know-how to move your equipment carefully, even if that means devising a customized crating or packing solution.
- Furniture Moving and Installation: Bulky office furniture like cubicles, desks, chairs, conference tables, and workstations pose some of the biggest challenges to moving a business. Our team has the proper office moving equipment to ensure your furniture makes the move in one piece. We’ll work to disassemble and pack each piece, then reinstall and arrange items at your new location according to the pre-determined floorplan.
- Corporate Moving Services: A great corporate relocation experience is key to ensuring that an employee transitions to his or her new role smoothly. We started as a residential moving company, so helping households move is something we do well. Whether you’re relocating a key employee or your entire team, we provide affordable employee moving services to make the adjustment easy on your biggest asset – your people!
- Warehousing and Storage: Need short- or long-term storage during a business move or office renovation? No problem! Apple Moving provides commercial warehouse storage services to safely and securely store your documents, excess inventory, office furniture, and more until you’re ready for them.
- Office Decommissioning: Most commercial lease agreements require tenants to restore the space to its original condition upon move out, which entails clearing the office of all furniture, cables, and equipment. Removing computers, racks, and unwanted furniture that isn’t making the move may be more of an undertaking than you might expect. Apple Moving will work with you to properly decommission your office, helping you donate or liquidate unwanted furniture, throwing away trash, and doing a final sweep before you hand over the keys.
- Packing: Imperative for protecting items in transit, proper packing also expedites setting up the new office space. We provide labeling systems and crates for your employees, along with packing tips. Additionally, our movers will pack, pad, and wrap larger items like furniture and equipment, even custom-crating electronics, TVs, and other delicate items.
- Local Moves: Whether your move takes your business up a few floors or to new retail space on the other side of town, local movers at one of our ten locations nationwide are here to make your relocation a success.
- Long-Distance: Relocating your office to another city or state? As licensed interstate movers, we’re here to ensure your move goes smoothly, even if your business is transitioning hundreds or thousands of miles away.
Full Service Office Movers
From start to finish, we’re here every step of the way to ensure your business move goes as smoothly as possible.
With a business relocation, there are lots of moving people and parts, so having one person oversee all the logistics is vital. Our office move coordinator will work with you and your staff to keep your move on track. During the planning phase, the coordinator will discuss the needs specific to your move, so we understand how to serve you best.
A great move starts with a great plan. Ahead of moving day, your move coordinator will create a customized plan to keep your moving day on-pace and on-budget. This includes putting together a schedule, reviewing the layout for the new space, and offering pre-move advice and checklists. You can count on us to hammer out all the details for a seamless relocation.
On the day of your move, you can expect us to show up on time and ready to get to work. An on-site coordinator will be there to manage the logistics of moving day, ensuring that everything goes according to plan – from labeling and sealing crates to taking apart cubicles and workspaces.
Installation and Set-Up
Using our locator process, we’ll ensure everything from the office chairs to the conference tables is moved to the correct place in your new office. Our team will work to install workstations and cubicles and can coordinate with your IT team to ensure that vital systems are in place. With minimal lag time, your business will be back up and running in no time!
Reasons to Choose Apple Moving for Your Business Move
Why choose Apple Moving for your business’ upcoming relocation? Here are just some of the terrific reasons!
- Licensed: Apple Moving maintains both state and federally mandated licensing. Whether your move is to, from, or within Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, or Missouri, we have the credentials to get the job done.
- Insured: Does your building require a certificate of insurance or special permits? We’re fully insured and will work with you to provide the appropriate documentation.
- Flexibility: We work within the parameters of your commercial lease restrictions, to ensure that your move complies with your agreement.
- After-hours: Need your office back up and running by Monday? Our team will work late nights or over the weekend to ensure that you’re back to business-as-usual when the work week starts.
- Coordination: Your move manager will coordinate with other essential teams, like your IT department, to ensure the relocation process is seamless for everyone.
- Experience: We have decades of experience moving a variety of businesses, both small and large. Our team of movers has the expertise, knowledge, and training to manage your move efficiently and professionally.
- Honest Pricing: We know that sticking to your moving budget is important to your bottom line. That’s why we offer free moving quotes and fair, straightforward pricing with no hidden fees.
We Move All Types of Businesses
Our moving expertise spans a variety of businesses across a variety of industries. These are just some of the types of commercial entities we serve:
- General Office
Request a Free Quote
Get started with your office move by requesting a free quote!