Community Resources For Your Move To Woodbridge, Virginia
Woodbridge, Virginia, is located in Prince William county, just 20 miles south of Washington, DC. Picturesque Woodbridge offers easy access to one of the most metropolitan areas of the country, but enjoys a quieter, more relaxed experience.
Here is a list of community resources to help you with your move to (or from) Woodbridge, Virginia.
Moving Resources In Woodbridge
These resources will help you find a place to stay temporarily or to buy a permanent home, get your belongings in place, and have your utilities turned on. Woodbridge offers more than one option of providers for certain utilities, so we included your choices to help you comparison shop for the best rates.
- Woodbridge Real Estate Agents
- Woodridge Apartment, Condo, and Townhome Rentals
- Woodbridge Hotels
- Woodbridge Water and Sewer Utility
- Woodbridge Power Utility – Dominion Energy
- Woodbridge Power Utility – NOVEC
- Woodbridge Gas Utility – Columbia Gas of VA
- Woodbridge Gas Utility – Washington Gas
- Woodbridge Cable/Internet Utility
- Woodbridge Self Storage
- Washington Dulles Airport
- USPS Address Change
Woodbridge Food and Home Goods
Now that you’re settled in, explore these resources in Woodbridge for food, home goods, shopping, and local donation centers. Woodbridge is also home to the largest outlet mall in the country with over 200 stores!
- The Natural Grocer
- Woodbridge Wegmans
- Woodbridge Aldi Locations
- Woodbridge Fresh World
- Woodbridge International Market
- Dale City Farmers Market
- Woodbridge Restaurants
- Woodbridge Habitat for Humanity ReStore
- Project B Green Donation Center
- Woodbridge Savers Thrift Store
- Woodbridge Salvation Army Locations
- Woodbridge Area Vintage Shops
- Potomac Mills Outlet Mall
Woodbridge Schools, Childcare, and Pet Resources
There are a wide range of education and daycare options in Woodbridge. And for your furry friends there are several veterinarians and boarding locations to choose from.
- Prince William County Public Schools
- Prince William County Preschool
- Woodbridge Area Private Schools
- Woodridge Area Child Daycare
- Woodbridge Area Colleges and Universities
- Prince William County Career and Technical Education
- Woodbridge Area Veterinarians
- Woodbridge Area Doggie Daycare and Boarding
- Dog License Information
Woodbridge Municipal Services, Recreation, And News
Woodbridge has an abundance of historical sites to visit (including George Washington’s home), excellent municipal services, and various public transportation options. There are many ways to enjoy the beauty of Virginia in the various parks, wildlife refuges, and trails.
- Voting In Prince William County
- Prince William County Library System
- Prince William County Parks & Recreation
- Prince William County Parks Map
- Prince William County Historical Properties
- Mount Vernon Estate and Gardens
- Prince William County Trails
- Washington Metro Transit Authority
- Prince William County Public Bus Transportation
- Virginia Railway Express
- The Prince William Times
We hope that you found this list of moving community resources for Woodbridge, Virginia, helpful! To ease the stress of moving, hire Apple Moving to move you to, or from, Wooodbridge, VA. Let us do the heavy work while you enjoy all that Woodbridge has to offer.